Trading in Dubai
Dubai is the centre of importing all kinds of goods ranging from, cloths to automobile and it is the biggest transit centre to other GCC countries and North Africa.
Used Vehicles from UAE
Being the world's highest ratio of auto mobile users, UAE and Dubai became one of the Asia's centre for importing used cars and heavy equipments to other asian countries.
Gold Centre Dubai : Dubai owns the leading gold trading centre in world which offer plenty of trading opportunities for jeweler and other gold related business.
UAE Free Zones' List
• Ajman Free Zone - Details AFZA’s advantages, procedures & application, costs, license types, news, faqs and location.
• Dubai Airport Free Zone - DAFZA is an airport-oriented free zone established in 1996 by the Dubai government. Includes advantages, facilities, services, registration and client list.
• Dubai Internet City - Free zone that supports the development of Information and Communications Technology companies. Includes news, events and services.
• Dubai Media City - Free zone supporting the development of the media industry in the region like communication, broadcasting, production, publishing, music, and new media. Includes news, profile, and services.
• Fujairah Free Zone - Free zone’s profile, projects, licence and business club along with information on Fujairah and its location.
• Hamriyah Free Zone - Contains details on the Sharjah free zone’s location and facilities. Also includes setup instructions, current companies, news and information on Sharjah and its ports.
• Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority - Free zone in Dubai. Includes profile, facilities, company list, maps, startup instructions and contact information.
• RAK Free Trade Zone - Free zone in Ras Al Khaimah. Includes details on fees, application forms, advertisement and news.
• SAIF-Zone - Details the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone and its trade incentives, newsletter, leasing & licensing procedures and cost guidelines.